1 Mart 2012 Perşembe

My Dream

My Dream :

I had a dream 3 days ago my mother's death, 
(My mother did not have any disease. Suddenly died.)
(20 years ago, was tied this way.
She could not go but she depended wholeheartedly.)

in my dream, I am in a mosque.
inside the mosque is very crowded .
There is a place such as a lodge at the edge of the mosque.
I look at there. There have my family, but not my mother.
I wonderedwhere is my mother?

Then a door opened from the front wall of the mosque.
 it was a illuminating door.
And then Sayyid Abdulbaki Hz. Entered in the bright lights from this door
Behind a coffin, and six people carry the coffin.
He is the lead on those who carry the coffin.
At that time, my mother appeared.
He slowly walks with coffin and stood in front of my mother.
I saw, my mother looking at carefully in the coffin.

I did not understand the dream at that time.
3 days later she died suddenly.
After, i understood what is meaning of the dream.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder